#13: Development 3

So.. It took me some time to get started it again. Holidays, exams, other projects. Somehow this project has been a drag for me, it never really ‘triggered’ or ‘inspired’ me. I would sometimes wake up at night with another idea, trying it later on got me irritated and feel like ditching the whole thing in the trash. I never got to a point where I got this ‘yes, this is it’ feeling….Since my time is running out I dediced to go for what was actually in my head from the very beginning. A very technical skeleton. I stopped worrying about hiding connections or trying to make them look as a part of the design.

I calculated how big my shade could be considering the size of the foldout that has to fit on the pp sheet. The maximum size for the circumscribed sphere or outside diameter is about360mm. A nice size for lampshade I would say.

Next fase will be connecting 4 groups, of 3’cups’ each, together.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s