#13: Development 4

It took me a lot of time to manually cut all the foldouts. Since my shape is very geometrical precision is an issue… I made some layovers to speed up the process of drawing the cutlines and to check my foldlines and sizes. 12 hours and 2 hands full of sore fingers I was able to put the complete shape together. If only I had began earlier….

I realized that mounting the shade on the lampholder could be very simple, I will finish that part tomorow and then clean my lampshade, it’s big mess with pencilgraphite and fingerstains. For something that didn’t ‘spark’ me, surprisingly, I somehow start liking the result. It could be just the emotional value attached to the time spent in making it offcourse.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s