The result..It looks very technical, a bit like spaceship or something. In the end I can make peace with the end result. Maybe I could have done a lot better if I had found some inspiration or motivation along the way. Nevertheless I also learned a lot. About packaging, folding techniques, connection techniques but most importantly: start earlier and experiment more, get the ideas out and try them.. Before doing this study I allready ‘made’ a lot of things, also lampshades, but I always started from an idea that formed in my head, made some sketches and then moved fast forward to actually making it. I should slow down the process, try more, experiment more.. Anyway, looking forward to the presentation tomorow and hearing my teacher’s comments.